Requirements & Specifications
- Width: 31” / 78.74 cm
- Supply Voltage:
- 230VAC ± 10%
- 110VAC ± 10%
- 50 / 60 Hz
- Max Current:
- 10 Amps @ 120V AC (Power)
- 6 Amps @ 240V AC (Air conditioner)
- IPX Rating:
- NEMA 5X
- Requires Cat 6 Shielded network cable from network switch
- Display Height: 49” / 124.46 cm
- Base Height: 26 3/4” / 67.945 cm
- Total Height: 74 3/4” / 192.405 cm
- Depth: 15 1/4” / 38.735 cm
- Weight: 286 lbs / 129.7 kg
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°F to 120°F / -28°C to 48°C
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs): 11
- Multiple Mains Connections:
- (1) – 120 VAC One battery conditioned
- (1) – 230 VAC One unconditioned
Digital Signs for Car Washes
Improve forecourt management and customer satisfaction with digital menu signs.
Digital menu signs provide an easy way to display messages that customers can read and interpret. From opening hours to special discounts, these signs can provide a clear ROI for car wash operators by improving the interactions customers have with your business.
Digital menu signs also provide the added bonus of being able to leverage video and animations to promote your services. Bring your brand to life with entertaining or informational video content that will separate your car wash from competitors. Video also makes it easier to tell stories and build stronger relationships with customers through content that grabs their attention.
The 46-inch screens have a sunlight-readable display and built in temperature and humidity controls (allowing operation between -28 °C to 48 °C), so that you can rest assured the outdoor elements will never interfere with the ease of reading your digital signs.
Digital menus can also be changed and updated quickly so you can ensure they reflect the latest offers and deals you want to promote. You can also test responsiveness to certain designs and styles, learning what works best to generate sales for your car wash.