- The customer makes their wash purchase at an unattended terminal.
- They drive into the wash bay, put the vehicle in park.
- The car wash moves back and forth and / or around the vehicle to clean, and in most cases, dries it.
Types of in-bay automatic car washes
- Friction washing cleans the vehicle using chemicals and soft cloth or foam.
- Touchless washing uses chemicals and high pressure water to clean the vehicle without touching it.
For more information on this business model or if you have questions about any of our products please contact us.